Searching the Haight for Signs of Life

Monday, September 11, 2006

Wrong Andrew

Here is the best misfired email that I have ever gotten, fresh off the presses, received this morning, complete with one-hour later follow-up after realizing the mistake. This was from a recruiting manager with a firm I had been in talks with:

--------------------------------
Subject: Worms

Andrew,

Yep…that can has been officially popped open. Ut oh….i better watch out.

How are you today?

I am wearing a skirt…if you were wondering : )

Kim
--------------------------------

Talking about your skirt in a work email... tsk tsk tsk. Her follow-up isn't nearly as amusing:


--------------------------------
Subject: SO Sorry!!!

Andrew,

I just realized…that my e-mail went to you and not my friend Andrew. I profusely apologize!!!

Kim
--------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home